Solution Architecture

Documenting significant design decisions is critical. We know how it's done the right way!

For most IT projects development takes only about 20% of the total cost of ownership. The remaining 80% is consumed by maintenance and decommissioning. This is why properly designed and documented solution architecture is critical to the success. We are certified by Software Engineering Institute and utilize the C4 model!